Comprehensive And Compassionate Legal Care

  1. Home
  2.  » Personal Injury
X-Ray Results

Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident? I Can Help.

Were your injuries caused by the negligent, careless or reckless driving of another driver? If so, Hatcher Law, can help you get properly compensated for your injuries.

Many different issues are involved in injuries sustained in a car wreck. I’m Wes Hatcher, and I work hard to consider the speed, type of driving, the conditions of the road, crash reports and any other materials available to get you maximum compensation for your injuries. At Hatcher Law, I understand that injuries sustained in a car wreck can cause many difficulties for my clients and their families. I care about them and understand that they count on me to fight for them.

If you have been injured in a car accident, you probably have questions about how long you have to bring a suit to recover damages. Title 8, Ch. 95, Sec. 95.11, of the Florida Statutes states that you have four years to bring suit for personal injury and property damages cases related to traffic accidents.

So, if your car accident claim qualifies under the state’s severe injuries, you will have a four-year window to file a lawsuit against the person and/or company that is liable for your injuries.

Call Now To Schedule A Consultation

The smartest thing you can do is reach out to an experienced attorney. Contact my firm today at 850-641-8810 so that I can start working on your case now. You can also reach me by filling out this online contact form. Don’t wait any longer to learn more.